The Cannabis industry is growing by leaps and bounds. In this crowded marketplace, companies need to come up with new and innovative ways to reach customers and clients and establish brand/product loyalty. Becoming an approved vendor at HEMPADELPHIA will help you solidify those critical connections with consumers and other businesses in the Philadelphia region. HEMPADELPHIA vendors can expect to:
Attending HEMPADELPHIA will raise awareness of your brand and allow you to engage directly with potential customers. And also, you'll have a great time!
Please download and complete the Vendor Registration Application below and email the completed form to <email@example.com>. Once approved you will receive additional information regarding table selection and payment options.
Booth pricing information is in the application. Discounts available for veteran-owned businesses and non-profits. Please contact us with any questions.
Please read ALL the following vendor guidelines carefully. By applying to become a vendor at Hempadelphia 2020, you/your company agrees to comply with all stated rules. Please address any concerns or questions regarding the guidelines to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Completing the registration application does not guarantee exhibition or sponsorship at Hempadelphia 2020. Applications will be reviewed and taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Space is limited and registrations may be waitlisted or cancelled. Hempadelphia (Intergalactic Events LLC) reserves to right to refuse vendors based on adherence to the guidelines presented. Once your application is submitted, you will be notified within 24 hours of your application status. If accepted you will receive additional registration and payment instructions.
IMPORTANT: This is a Cannabis-themed event. Hempadelphia (Intergalactic Events LLC) reserves the right to refuse space and/or revoke registration of anyone who in its sole discretion deems does not adhere to the terms set forth for this event. All products and services need to be oriented towards the hemp industry, Cannabis sativa in general or Medical Marijuana.
1. No sales of hemp flower, raw hemp buds, hemp pre-rolls or hemp cigarettes.
2. No sales of nicotine/tobacco products.
3. No sales or solicitations of any illegal products or services as defined by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
4. Your vending area must look attractive, presentable and professional.
5. No alcohol use, illegal drug use or weapons.
6. No disruptive music or noise.
7. Food/drinks will be provided by the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. No vending of food products unless specifically approved by Hempadelphia.
8. You are responsible for reporting and paying appropriate sales tax to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
9. Hempadelphia (Intergalactic Events LLC) is not responsible for any loss, theft or damages that may occur during the event. By agreeing to these guidelines, vendors accept all liability for any damage caused by the operation of the booth, including the sale of all products or services occurring at such booth and vendors expressly relieve Hempadelphia (Intergalactic Events LLC) of any liability that it may have by reason of operation of the booth.
· Setup will be from 7 am to 9 pm on Friday, June 5, 2020.
· Show hours will run on Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 10 am – 6 pm
and Sunday, June 7, 2020 from 11 am – 5 pm.
· This is an indoor event . . . rain or shine.
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks
100 Station Ave.
Oaks, PA 19456